Densigrader - Density, moisture ratio and weight measurement for timber
Densigrader gives an accurate bulk density of each passing lumber or timber piece at 200+ lpm. With the moisture option, a moisture content and class are established. The moisture data is aggregated into a data base for further handling by the kiln operator in a separate software.
The pure Weighter system outputs the lumber weight only.
Both systems are easily installed in transfer lines. To measure wood density or lumber weight accurately at high speeds in transfer lines is demanding. Densigrader and Weighter manage the task of accurately measuring bulk density and lumber weight effectively in a limited space!
Densigrader and Weighter are tools for the optimization of drying of lumber or timber based on wood density or weight grading.
Input to moisture meters for improved moisture measurement accuracy.
The products are also applicable fo where it is crucial to measure wood density, like for building and carpentry components.
Data Report monitors and documents processes performed by systems from Dynalyse. Ongoing processes are displayed in real time in digital interfaces and historical data is collected in reports.
Densigrader delivers wood density, length, thickness and width for each passing lumber or timber piece on a transfer line. Size and length measurments are options with the system and may also be imported. The Weighter system outputs lumber weight only. Capacity at least 200 lpm.
- Max chain speed up to 1,7 m / s
- Separated pieces on a lugged chain
- Space required: ~1200 mm (4 ft) of the transfer line
- Wood density (or weight), length and size (or weight only), (optional) moisture class via Profinet, RS232 and/or TCP/IP. Metrics or Imperial formats.
- Densigrader: accumulated results and statistics on screen and file
- Densigrader with moisture option: separate software for kiln operators
- Accurate wood density (weight) measurement at high speeds
- Feeding at least 200 lpm
- Moisture independent – bulk wood density
- Sawn or planed material
- Small footprint
- Pure mechanical design
- Passive components – little maintenance
- Standard deviation within 3%
- Moisture option gives kiln operators data access
Enter your phone number or e-mail address below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Your information is saved after contact only after your consent.