MC Pro 2500 outputs moisture value(s) over RS232 (TCP/IP optional) in standard or user-defined formats, which can include temperature and moisture values along each board to generate a linear moisture profile. It also has simple digital relay outputs for 3 moisture limits to directly control a machine or spray marker; peak or average may be used for the decision.
PC-based and user-friendly software.
Runs are shown in graphs and tables which are stored locally.
SQL database for backing up and showing historic data.
- Measurement range: dried wood
- Update frequency; 60 samples per second
- Up to 120 stored wood products for automatic recipe selection
- Distance to object: 25 mm + timber deformation
- Sensor surface: 310 x 560 mm2
- Sensor gap: 310 mm
- Feeding up to at least 1000 m/min
- Accuracy within 1%-unit (standard deviation)
- CE, RoHS