MC Pro 2400 delivers moisture data for 1 to 5 sensors over RS232 or via TCP/IP (optional). Output is given as moisture content (average or peak per piece) and temperature. It also has simple digital relay outputs for 4 moisture limits to directly control a PLC or spray marker.
Integrates with existing PLC.
PC-based and user-friendly software.
Runs are shown in graphs and tables which are stored locally.
SQL database for backing up and showing historic data.
- Measurement range: dried wood
- Update frequency; 60 samples per second
- Up to 120 stored wood products for automatic recipe selection
- Distance to object: 25 mm + timber deformation
- Sensor length: 410 mm or 560 mm
- Feeding up to 200 pcs/min
- Accuracy within 1%-unit (standard deviation)
- CE, RoHS